Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I almost finished a project!

Some of you may remember my plan to build a theremin. well, we'll see how it turns out over the next few hours, but here's where we are now




A few things to note:

+ my soldering iron holder is the perfect length to allow th super hot tip to rest comfortably on the surface of my desk

+ measuring is important

+ if you substitute one part of a kit for something else, the directions don't really help anymore

+ soldering fumes make you feel funny

9 comments:

videorose said...

wacky! can't wait to see it in the microscope case!

mike c said...

Dave!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so glad to see this update.
I can't wait to come and visit so I can use your theremin. I don't have one of my own.

Dave Smooth said...

really mike? you know it is 2007. everyone should have one by now. i'm dissapointed

hittjen said...

GAH! I can't wait!!!

PurgeandSerge said...

that camera sounds cool. so... can i have it?

...i hope when you're on tour with your theremin you come by richmond. i'll put a dollar in your pants.

videorose said...

i played it when i was there! it's loud and sounds funny.

mike c said...

Can I get an update?

videorose said...

stop workingand post something to entertain everyone!

Anonymous said...

Save can you record it and post it or can you just call me up and play it into the phone or something? I want to hear it!