Monday, September 11, 2006

I helped Shoot a Movie!

With Rose, Jen and Anthony, with special help from Jen's friend Sheffy. It was part of "Attack of the 50 Ft Reels" in Richmond. The basic idea is that you get a roll of Super 8 film, shoot a movie with it that's edited totally in-camera, and Flicker, the group that organized it has the film processed. Everyone that participates sees their movie for the first time along with everyone else, so we've really got no idea how it turned out. Hopefully well. Here's some stills I shot in between shots...






I would like to give credit to Rose for the last two photos..Thanks! Lokk how pompous I look!!!

2 comments:

videorose said...

We look awesome! Even the bathroom looks good. check out my blog post about it, too & go full circle.

mike c said...

you don't look pompous, you look like an ol tymee movie maker.